Friday, March 26, 2010

Apology Buffer...

It's been a while since I've posted and a lot has happened. I dumped my boyfriend. He said I worship the devil, he hates me, he wishes I would die and he called me a BITCH...WHOA! What an person angry he was...thank goodness I let him go. Oh yeah, when I met up with him to exchange keys he threw mine in the snow and said I hate you at the same time. Boy is he coordinated.

On to better things...
I feel better about my job. I've lost fifteen pounds and man, I'm hot! I've bought sexy platform shoes, bandage skirts and cute tank tops for the summer. I can't wait to wear my new clothes.

I got to put my foot on the brakes and release the gas. I'm going to have surgery in April, which means I will be out of circulation for at least a month. I pray for a quick recovery and I ask for positive thoughts and prayers.

I've decided to take an art class, start a look book and explore other interests.

Well, that's enough for now. I hope to be back in less than a week.

Ciao!

Happy anniversary to 2 of my best friends. I'm so proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment