Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's Snowing

It's snowing outside and we allow the world to stop. "Not I," says nice glasses 1980. "I don't let no snow stop me!" I need to get to the grocery store and buy chocolate chips and brownie mix so I can complete my holiday tins. Here's the story, I made cookies and brownies 2 weeks ago, put them in decorative holiday tins and placed them in my trunk. Two weeks later the holiday tins are 'still' in my trunk! I saw one of my friends Saturday, but she drove and I forgot to ask her to take me to my car. Oh well, maybe next time.

I don't feel like going to work tomorrow and not because of the snow. I'm not up to working. This doesn't mean I don't appreciate having a good job, but sometimes I want to call off randomly. My life is so weird! Everyone else in my office calls off whenever they feel like it. I ended up going to the hospital Christmas Eve and when I called off work I felt guilty. There wasn't a reason for my feeling, except that I wasn't at work, but at the hospital.

I am going to get off here and prepare to watch the Housewives of Orange County; one of the best television shows ever.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment